Monday 26 May 2008

Some messages from Friends

From Paul Kearney (cousin and our Best Man)
Big Congrats my Good man. Fair play to both of you!

From Aileen O'Mahoney (my friend from University days, now living in Belfast)
Knew it. Fab news. Delighted for both of you.

Brendan O'Hea (my oldest friend since I was 4. Now living in England, married with 2 children)
In response to my question asking for advice and tips. Sell a kidney and have as many lie ins between now and then as possible. That's fantastic news. Over the moon for both of you.

Andy Murphy (friend from my time in Dublin. Shared a room with him the weekend I met Sinead)
I knew she (Sinead) was pregnant buddy! Shauna put 2 and 2 together when you were in Derry. That's great news.

Brendan Kearney (cousin from Derry)
That's great news lad, really delighted for both of you and hope all is well. Had my suspicions when Sinead wasn't drinking on my birthday. Take care of her and make sure she doesn't do any housework or lift anything heavy

Russ Black (friend from University, now living in Harrogate. Married and has a newly arrived baby, a few month old)
Great news, many congrats. Get plenty of sleep in. Pass on our regards to Sinead.

Daniel Kearney (cousin living in Belfast)
That's great news. Congrats to both of you.

Breda Broderick (friend from Dublin. Married with 3 boys, all under 3 years old)
This is truly wonderful news. He or she is a very lucky baby with both of you as parents. God bless all 3 of you.


Got loads of well wishes from friends and colleagues in work as well, including David, Zsofia, Ditte, Stuart and John.

No comments: