Thursday 3 July 2008

Shopping for Maternity Wear

Heading off to Derry this weekend, primarily to go to my cousin's wedding. It's about a 6 hour drive, so we're taking a half-day today (Thursday), and also taking Friday and Monday. As I haven't got my full driving license yet, Sinead will have to do most of the driving. I'll be able to do the first hour, but from then on it's either Motorways, or driving in the North, which I can't do on my learner's permit. Sinead is now at 18 weeks so I really hope to have my full license as soon as possible. I failed my first attempt in May (one stupid mistake), and I'm hoping to get another date in August. Fingers crossed that I'll pass this time.

In addition to the wedding it'll be great to spend some time with my parents, as well as my sister and her family. It'll be great too to see some of my aunts, uncles and cousins, who I don't see much of now since we moved to Kilkenny.

Also we want to take advantage of the difference in the Euro and Sterling, for Sinead to get some maternity wear. Her clothes are starting to get tight, so she wants to get some new clothes. Last week she bought some clothes for the wedding, and after comparing the price in Sterling, we can save a lot by buying in the shops this weekend. I'll let you know how we get on.

Anyway must get some breakfast in me. We're leaving at 1pm, and I need to walk the dog before starting work, and also finish up my packing.

No comments: