Monday 9 June 2008

What's that smell

Well I think we've deduced that Sinead's main issues to date during the pregnancy have been an over sensitive sense of smell, and tiredness. The smell issue seems to be the one that is bothering her most. As I mentioned in my last post it had just started becoming an issue, and now it's a full blown epidemic, especially in the kitchen!!

In the morning it's just the general smell in the kitchen that makes her want to throw up, so I open the windows when I get downstairs to air the place out.

The fridge is the big problem. Sinead is unable to open it at all as the smells are overwhelming. So each morning, I get her the milk out of the fridge so she can have breakfast before she leaves for work. All visits to the fridge during the evening are conduced by me. I don't know how she's got by the last few weeks, when I've been travelling so much with work. Everyone keeps saying that it should get better over the next few weeks.

No comments: